


Things have been crazy at our household. We have had alot going on. Last weekend we went to Adventure land with some friends from church and stayed in their camper. We had a great time. Kaeley ended up sick, which wasnt fun, but she is better now. It didn't stop her from experiecing Adventure Land. It was her first time ever at a admusement park. She loved it and rode on everything she could. She had her arms in the air on about every ride. So we will have to make this a yearly thing now.
This weekend I threw a bridal shower for a friend of mine. Jamie and I are in the wedding Oct 4th. Anyways beside that, things are good just very busy. I have been trying to figure out and play with my new photo software, here are few pictures I have played around with.
No comments:
Post a Comment