Sunday, August 30, 2009

Thank you God for your divine protection

I had the scare of my life today. I had Gavin in his sleepy wrap and my mom had stopped by. Kaeley went to get the dog outside, and I was standing in the kitchen and heard this loud crash, my heart dropped and I ran into the garage, there landed our big wood chest that is full of toys etc, and very heavy, I started yelling for Kaeley and heard a cry, I could see her, but she was trapped underneath the chest. My mom and me got it off her and got her out. Her head was laying on the hard cement floor and the chest laying on her little body. She didn't have but one little cut on her ankle and little bump to her head, we took her to the doctor to be checked out and he said she was fine. God was watching over her!!. She could of been crushed with broken bones or a head injury. I'm just so thankful she was ok. My heart still races thinking about it. What she was doing was trying to get a toy down, and pulled out a drawer and stood on it and tipped over and fell on her. Needless to say we have to anchored to the wall now.

No comments: