Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Funny things kids say

I haven't blogged in a while and need to write down some funny things Kaeley has been saying. When Kaeley is trying to be funny or make someone laugh she will say "Im teasing her up" It's so funny to hear her say it. If she wants something she will say "mom come listen to my ear". And she will bearly whisper. Usually she wants a cookie or a piece of candy. It's so cute the little things that they come up with. Im excited for Thanksgiving, I am having it at my house again. I enjoy making the turkey etc. I cant believe Christmas is just a around the corner. I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas. Thank you also for your love and supporting me while I start my photography. It means the world to me. Shawna

No comments: