Friday, January 16, 2009

We had a wonderful x-mas and new years. Kaeley had a lot of fun this Christmas she understood things better this year, and was so excited about Santa Claus coming. She tore into the presents, in the previous years she would ripe one little piece of wrapping paper off at a time and it would take forever to open 1 gift, this year went alot better. We had a wonderful surprise this holiday. We are expecting!!!!!!!! Kaeley told (Jamie's Parents on x-mas it was so cute to hear her say mommy got a baby in her tummy. Kaeley has know about the baby since Thanksgiving and kept it a secret until x-mas. Jamie's mom and dad watch her 3 days a week and she didn't tell them anything. She is great at keeping a secret. We are all so excited. It finally happened. I have been feeling good, bearly any morning sickness. I am now 13 weeks ago, and starting to show now. I love being pregnant it is such a great feeling.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congratulations Shawna and Jamie! We are so happy for you. I hope you continue to feel good and pray that everything continues to go well.