Wednesday, February 25, 2009

WHAT IF ITS A BOY

Kaeley is so excited about the baby but she talks to it and says all the time it's her baby sister and that she knows its a girl. She wont let it go. When I tell her we dont know what God is giving up that it could be a girl or boy and that we will love either one. She says no mom say its a girl. I just hope if it is a boy she will love it and not resent it. Im still trying to image what life will be like with 2 kids instead of one, it's just be Kaeley for almost 5 years now.
Last night Kaeley wanting to put clips in my hair so I let her brush my hair and put this little hair clips in, she said she wanted to put 10 in. When she was through there was 50 little clips stuck all over my head. She keep saying how beautiful I looked when I knew I looked like Frankenstein haha. She had so much fun taking them all out by pulling them out and I more I told her it hurt the more she laughed and thought it was so funny. She has really picked up on her V-tech games and V-Motion games. We got V-Motion for Christmas, she didn't have any desire to play them and then one day decided she wanted to play them and she can do them by herself. Kids sure do what they want when they make up there minds. If anybody has an advise I'd love to hear it. We are still debating on what to do with Kaeley next year for school. She has a summer birthday, and we have talked about not starting her in kindgarden until next year when she is 6 years old. We are still going to take her to open house and have her screening done to see where is falls, but Im so confused. I dont what her to be bored in another year of preschool but I dont what to start her in school her she's not quite ready or if she will struggle. I would rather her be ahead a little. Well better go for now.

No comments: