Wednesday, March 11, 2009

5 months pregnant now!!!!!

Hello everyone.
Just wanted to give you an update. We are doing good. I'm recovering from a nasty cold. I had pink eye, sinus infection and bronchitis. Been very sick for 8 days now. Just starting to feel better. Well we had an ultrasound last week, and everything seemed good, and the tech thought it looked like a little boy!!!!!!!!!. Actually Jamie and I kinda wanted another girl but maybe its because that all we know. One of each will be a great blessing and a new experience.
My migraine headaches are getting better. Thank the Lord. I'm growing a lot. I started out weighing 94# and now I weight 113#. That's 19# already. Wow, I only gained 25# total with Kaeley. I guess you gain more with your second baby. As you know from my last post Kaeley is all about a little sister. I told her that night we found out it was a boy, and her little lip started quivering and she started crying no mommy its my little sister, I of course emotional as am I'm lost it and started bawling. She didn't say anything else. I prayed that God would help her deal with this. The next day Jamie told her what the doctor said about the baby being a boy, she didn't say anything. He told her that no matter what we love all baby's that God gives us no matter if its a boy or girl. Kaeley told her Grandpa later on that day. I'm so confused I thought it was my little sister. Now she will say she is having a brother. So I'm hoping she is adapting in her own way. I don't know how much she understands completely.
Well we had school conferences at Kaeleys preschool. She has improved greatly this year. She is doing good, doing for herself a lot more and becoming more confident that she can do things for and by herself. She is doing well working on writing her name even though she still needs work with her letter e. Her teacher thought she might not be quite ready for Kindergarten yet, which is fine we have decided not to send her until next year. She would be one of the youngest in her class and we want her to be more sure of herself and a little older. With the new baby this will give her some time to adjust to everything. So she will have another year of preschool.
Well I better get some rest. Back to work tomorrow. Sat March 14th is my 32nd Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! Jamie and I are going to take Kaeley and eat at the Japanese place. Yum

No comments: