Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Items for sale.




This is the oak roll top desk I have for sell. It has3 drawers on the left hand side, and I drawer on the right that we put our Computer harddrive in. Pull out for keyboard.











Here is a armorer I have for sell. Opens up with 2 doors it has 1 shelf . You can store stuff on top or bottom shelf, lots of room. Has 2 drawers at the bottom.






















Here is a white dresser I have for sell. 3 drawers. Solid and in perfect condition.



























Daybed. Includes box spring and mattress twin size. All oak bed with 2 gold round posts and a little bit of gold on each end. No trundle. In great shape. In spare bedroom of mine and barley ever used, more as a decoration piece. Price $150.00 I have 2 comforter sets for this bed. The one that is one it, has a bedspread, pillow sham and matching throw pillow, bed ruffle, and curtain to match. The other set is plum, with comforter, pillow sham, one twin pillow case, fitted sheet and top sheet. I will sell these separately.












PS DISREGARD THE OTHER BED FRAME BEHIND THE DAY BED WITH BLACK ROD IRON, THAT WAS JUST THERE FOR STORAGE FOR NOW AND NOT FOR SALE.

No comments: