Tuesday, April 28, 2009

28 weeks pregnant







Well today I went to the doctor, I had to do the glucose screening. The drink wasn't bad at all this time. I gained 3 1/2 pounds this month. I am measuring right on at 28 weeks. I'm following just like I was when I was pregnant with Kaeley. I measured right on time and my weight is just 2# difference. I have gained a little more with this one. This little one moves alot more then Kaeley did. Kaeley moved at night when laying down, this one moves alot during the day while I'm up working and at night. I feel good, just really tired at night after working and standing on my feet all day. Trying to get things ready for the baby. I need to pick out some paint and get the room painted and make a list of everything I need to get. I had a garage sale last summer and got rid of most of my baby things, I thought we were done, but God had another in store.



Kaeley is asking alot when her brother will be here. I hope she is ready for the big change. Life will be very different with 2 kids, but I know it will all work out and cant wait for this little blessing.

No comments: