Wednesday, April 8, 2009

3 more months to go

I cant believe how fast the time is flying by, it seems like yesterday I found out I was pregnant. I love being pregnant, what a miracle. It sad to know this it it. I have gotten in such a routine with Kaeley, that I'm sure it will be a big adjustment with 2 kids instead of one. I cant wait to get my nursery done. I have some stuff to sell first, and then paint the room etc. Lots of work ahead. We haven't thought of any names yet. I can think of 100 girl names but boy names just don't come to me. Any suggestions? I have 1 prayer request I ask for you guys to pray for. With Kaeley's severe food allergy's to any egg or milk product, she will get very sick if she comes in contact with my breast milk, while I'm feeding the new baby. I will have to clean myself and baby's face very good every time I nurse and keep all spit up rags etc away from her. So just pray that things go good. It makes me nervous. I just pray this baby doesn't have any food allergy's.
I cant remember if I told you all that we decided to wait a year to start Kaeley in school. We are going to sent her to Small World Preschool 5 days a week in the mornings. This will give her another year to mature and be a little older to start school, and get used to a new baby at home. I'm glad we make this decision. I don't want her to be one of the youngest in her class. I'd rather her be a little older.
I will keep you updated. My next doctors appt. is 4-28-09 I have to do the glucose tolerance test then.
PS I added some new pictures to my photography website. www.freewebs.com/capturedmemoriesbyshawna
If you know anyone who would like to get some pictures done please send them my way.

Thank you

No comments: