



I am now 36 weeks pregnant. The time sure flys by. I just got done decorating the babys room, I had so much fun. I love to decorate. I will post a picture soon. Overall I fell pretty good. I have heartburn, back pain and cant stand for long peorids of time, but that is expected. I just love being pregnant. I will be very sad when its over but glad to hold my new baby. Since this is our last baby it will be hard I know, but Im so blessed and thinkful that I ever got pregnant. God has been so good to us and has given us the desires of our heart.
Kaeley is asking everyday when the baby is coming, she recently has started playing with her baby dolls, dressing them, feeding them bottles etc. I hope she is still excited then the baby is actually here, and when is reliazes how much time the baby will take up. Here are some pictures my hubby took and my best friend Megan. We had some much fun taking pictures.
1 comment:
Congratulations! We are very happy for you and Jamie.
Love the pictures!
Teri & Dustin Kirby
Post a Comment