Wednesday, July 23, 2008

How our Life began


I will start off in this first blog by telling you how our life began. First off I am 31 and my husband Jamie is 33. We will be married 10 years in Sept. Yeah!!! Jamie and I meet at church play we were both in. Later on our paths crossed again, and I was dating a guy who had brain cancer and was in remission, but the cancer came back. Jamie started showing up more at places we were at, and at the time I was to overwhelmed with what was going on with Troy. I had been praying that a good Christian guy would come into my life, because in the past I had dated all the wrong ones. When Troy came along, I thought he could be the one. Troy died months later. Soon after this happened I kept hearing this voice in my head telling me to give Jamie a chance, so we went out few times. He was a very nice and quiet guy. After hours of talking and getting to know each other, we knew that we were meant to be. We dated for 8 months and got engaged. 1 1/2 years later we got married on Spet 19, 1998. God knew and had a plan for our lifes long before we knew. He is an insurance salesman. He is self employed, and if you ever need any health, or life ins, medical supplements, or nursing home coverage he can help ya. I work for Dr. Hendricks, an orthopaedic doctor. I will be here 8 years this July.
We have one daughter after 6 years or trying infertlity meds, shots etc. I was told by doctors that my uterus is misshaped and if I could get pregnant, I would not be able to carry a baby. Needless to say, God would control that outcome. He knew the desires of my heart to have childern. When I went up to start my FSH shots to try to get pregnant, I was already pregnant, they were or course all shocked. All I can say is God is good and very faithful. Our daughter was born 5-31-04. 6# 4 oz. 19 3/4 inches long. Kaeley Emma Hunerdosse is her name. Now she is 4 years old. I love being a mom. Or course there are days that are very hard, it is all worth it. 2 years ago I had a misscarried. It was probably one of the worse things I have gone throught, but you grow from it and Im stronger now, and can understand other peoples hurt that have had the same thing happen. We have been trying for one more baby. Nothing has happend yet. So we are going to Dr. Figge in Davenport he is my infertilty doctor on July 28-08. To have him run some test, check my hormone levels, etc etc. We are just going to try a medication called Clomid, because it suppose to help women ovulate who dont. And I dont much, and have a low progesterone level also. So wish us luck and keep us in your prayers.
Well now that you know us better the next blogs will be our daily life and funny moments, special times, and lessons learned.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Love it! Can't wait to read more. Keep it up.

Megan Hulett said...

Awesome. It will be great to read about you. I know so little about you. Hehe. Talk to you soon.
-Megan