Psalm 100
Make a joyful shout to the Lord, all you lands. Serve the Lord with gladness; come before His presence with singing. Know that the Lord, He is God; it is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; we are His people and the sheep of His pasture. Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures to all generations.
I thought this would be a good way for me to spend some time in the word of God, and focus on one scripture a day.
I am so grateful God for everything you have given us. I know you are my provider, and you meet all of our needs. I will put my faith and trust in you for everything. You know that you know our needs even before we do. I pray that I will keep my head up and my focus on you at this upcoming doctors appt in Davenport about having another baby. You are the miracle worker and I ask that doubt and unbelief leave my mind. That you fill me joy and peace, and to remember that your word will never return void.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment