Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mommy I love you to number 12

I was cuddling with Kaeley tonight reading books. She just loves to be read to. I was sitting in the chair in her room, waiting for her to go sleep. I thought she had already fallen to sleep and she says, mommy I love you so much, I love to number 12. It was so cute. Im so grateful for every moment I have with her. Ya know sometimes we get so caught up in the "to do list" etc etc. I tell ya I wish I had a housekeeper and someone to take care of the yard and weed pulling that is a never ending job. I have always been so task driven, and have to get it all done. But in time and I'm learning the lessons of life.
I know when I look back on life, I want to remember the times we shared together as a family, because I will never remember what I needed to clean or what laundry I did that day. Life is so short, and I want to make sure I feel that time up with my loved ones and friends. Making memories that is what you will carry with you forever. So any of you out there who are stressing over the small stuff, sit back and relax and look at the big picture. Specially with your children, they only little for a short period. Take in all the hugs and kisses that you can get.

No comments: