Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Needing some encouragement
Well I just got back from Davenport where I saw my infertility doctor. I am disappointed. He said nothing has changed. He would recommend in vitro for every women if money was no issue, because it is 15,000 each time, it has a good success rate. He said I could try Clomid or Letazole. The clomid I found out puts you at a higher risk for developing ovarian cancer, and when I took it before several years ago, I developed some bad cyst on my ovaries from it. The letazole is a breast cancer medicine but it helps women ovulate, but it has been known to cause birth defects in the fetus. I'm so confused and don't know what to do. We want another baby so bad. Just 2 kids is all I'm asking for. I don't want to do anything that would put me at risk or the baby. I just don't know what to do. Just keep us in your prayers that God will work through me and give me some answers or just help me to ovulate and conceive on my own. We have been trying like this for 4 years now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment