Friday, July 25, 2008
THE LITTLE BOSS
Yesterday was a very draining today. Kaeley was in a mood from the time she woke up. The night before she didn't get to bed until 9pm and bedtime is 8pm, then she woke up early. That usually throws her off all day. Dinner was stressful. She wanted a piece of candy and I told her no, if she eats all her supper then she can have one, of course the broccoli was still on her plate, we went round and round for about 45 min, when I finally gave up, the kid wont sit still to eat, it drives me CRAZY!!!!!!!! I said were done, no candy, and of course the big crying fit started. She had to learn a lesson and I didn't give in. She now is taking what you say to her and repeating it all the time. If I yell at the dog for barking, she will say, stop yelling your being naughty mommy, go to time out. The other day she was playing with her Grandma hiding under some blankets and she popped out of the blanket pointed her finger at Grandma and say sharply "When I tell you to do something, you do it right now", or course Grandma starting laughing her head off, taken back by the shocking words. To Funny. I tired talking to her yesterday telling her that she cant mouth off and say what mommy and daddy are saying. We are the boss, and you are the child. You are being disrespectful and there will be consequences for your actions. I don't know how much she understood, then we prayed together that we would not loose our patience with each other and that she would listen and obey her parents. Things went a little better after that. She usually is very sweet and listens, but she to like the rest of us has our days. That is one thing I need patience for. I feel like I shouldn't have to tell her more then once to do something. I guess your going to have those good and bad days as a parent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment