Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Getting back into the swing of things
Well this week I have been back to work, my doctor has not been there yet. Tomorrow we start seeing patients again. What an adjustment I was off for 2 weeks, and the went by so fast. It so hard to get into the swing of things. I have to remember to lay our cloths out the night before, let Kaeleys lunch and supper ready to take for the next day. Make myself notes of things not to forget. All I have to say it was so nice to be home and have no set schedule. Anyways I cant believe school time is coming so fast. I tell ya kids grow up so fast. Kaeley is starting her 2nd year of preschool. She is excited to go, which is a big change from last year. She will be going 3 days a week. We are still struggling with her to hold a pencil or crayon correctly, she holds it with her fist or 4 fingers and just doesn't grasp it yet, so then its hard for her to write letters or have control of her coloring etc. I hope she gets it soon. Anyways well see what this year brings. Isn't it amazing how little kids think up stories. Kaeley went on and on today for 20 minutes about some story and imaginary mouse and they were having Christmas etc etc, she talking a mile a minute. Where to they come up with this stuff. Well that's all that is new for now. Until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment