Boy the time sure flys. I cant believe the summer is coming to a end. Where did it go? Kaeley started her first day of 4 year old preschool. She loves it, and was so excited to go this year, last year was a different story. This year she goes to school on Mon, Wed, Fri. Since Im off on Tue's I dont get to take her or pick her up and this really bothered me, I felt so left out, so I rescheduled my dressing changes that I do on Wed to work around her school schedule so I take a early lunch and go get her. I just love to hear those words "mommy", and come running with open arms. This year should be fun for her, she already knows her teachers and most of the kids.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment