Since I was on vacation this week, on Friday we were all home together because Jamie doesnt work on Friday's he works on Sat. This was a special treat, because usually we are only all together on Sundays which is a full day with church and visiting Jamies Grandma. So we decided to go to Carpo Park and have a picnic. Kaeley was so excited we packed a picnic basket with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, grape tomato's, grapes. While we were eating this green stick looking bug hung out with us. Later Jamie let it crawl up his arm. Next we played kickball for awhile, until we had a melt down, because mommy got the ball away from Kaeley. She is still a sore looser, If things don't go her way. Next we took a little walk, and then decided to take some pictures for fun. We had a great time. It was a beautiful day. Some of the sweet things Kaeley has been saying lately that I want to remember are. " Mommy your such a good friend". She will put her arms around Jamie and I and pull our heads together and say" I love you guys so much". We found a Caterpillar outside the other day and she was letting it crawl up her legs and arms, and called it her little cutie pie. We sat on the swing and read him books. I wish I could record her little voice while she talks, its so precious and priceless. I could never image being a mom could bring me so much joy and change my life forever.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Our Picnic Outting
Since I was on vacation this week, on Friday we were all home together because Jamie doesnt work on Friday's he works on Sat. This was a special treat, because usually we are only all together on Sundays which is a full day with church and visiting Jamies Grandma. So we decided to go to Carpo Park and have a picnic. Kaeley was so excited we packed a picnic basket with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, grape tomato's, grapes. While we were eating this green stick looking bug hung out with us. Later Jamie let it crawl up his arm. Next we played kickball for awhile, until we had a melt down, because mommy got the ball away from Kaeley. She is still a sore looser, If things don't go her way. Next we took a little walk, and then decided to take some pictures for fun. We had a great time. It was a beautiful day. Some of the sweet things Kaeley has been saying lately that I want to remember are. " Mommy your such a good friend". She will put her arms around Jamie and I and pull our heads together and say" I love you guys so much". We found a Caterpillar outside the other day and she was letting it crawl up her legs and arms, and called it her little cutie pie. We sat on the swing and read him books. I wish I could record her little voice while she talks, its so precious and priceless. I could never image being a mom could bring me so much joy and change my life forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment