Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Haircut Day
I have been enjoying my time off with Kaeley. This week has been relaxing and I love being home with her. She is so sweet and seems so happy to have me home, what kid wouldn't. Today we went to get our hair cut. Kaeley has never wanted her hair cut. It is to the middle of her back. She was so funny, sitting in the chair waiting with me, we were looking at hair style books and she was pointing out the ones she liked. When it was time for her hair cut, she got right up there and held so still, sucking on a sucker or course. We had 3 1/2 inches cut off, it was hard for me to see all that hair cut off, but it needed to be done. It will grow again. She doesn't like to have it put up much, so it gets to be a rats nest fast, hopefully this will help some. She seemed like such a grown up today. Looking at hairstyles, telling me how beautiful my hair looked when I was done. Telling the hairstylist that she loved her haircut and thank you so much. It was a fun little outing. It really made me realize today that I could easily be a stay at home mom. We really have bonded alot this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment